Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Gremlins

A couple of errors have crept into my election literature of the last few days. Unfortunately a newsletter has a typo in my email address - it isn't chris@mouffon.co.uk, is should be moufflon in the address!

The other problem I have less responsibility for. I have written some letters describing the postcode of the Lichfield Hall polling station as CB1 7BS - this appears to be the postcode for City Homes South on Cherry Hinton Road. A more relevant postcode is CB1 3SJ if you are trying to find the polling station on streetmap or google maps. It looks like the postcode on the City Council website list of polling stations where I got the information from is wrong, which is a bit worrying - I'm waiting for Electoral Services to get back to me to confirm.

No comments: